Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hmmmm . not that bad

" Happiness is a way to success " i've seen this quote in one of the bulletin in company, my heart totally enlighten when I saw this, yea in order to success i gotta do something that I like. that's my principle .....I don't care about the salaries, the most important experiences and the thing I gotta change .... although I am slow learner but the stuff and senior really paying lots of attention and patient ...teach me .. a two monthes part timer. and guess what I'm the youngest youngest among them .. most of them have become mommies.. I really like the experience of working, i think although this two months going to end soon .. I would find another job .. I want to explore my own ability and flawsss .....which thing I fond more .. isn't admins work or a part time tutor, or a person who going to inherit the parents business ....I really thankful for all the chances that given to me this months .. as a helper in my mom company, a admins staff in a big organization and a part time tutor ................let me explore more and more and see how far i've come ... and it's really time to let go my pride and some fool spoilt brat principle ... because when you start working i realized .. it's not about the brand .. it's not how many account money you have in your account .. who is your parents ... is about WHAT YOU HAVE WITHIN YOU ........the attitude and how you impressed yourself with your hidden talent and attitude . and some transformation that I gotta do ......,

No comments: