Thursday, August 13, 2009

bye. Not looking too high on yourself

resigneeee
yea .. after a pretty upsetting night yesterday, I'm up lifting now ....
and this is what I think
Everyone deserved a consequences for what they've done .... especially some clueless and small mistake would cost a big problem for others. i don't blame them, I would just blame myself .....
I've gain more lesson than what I've lost in this two weeks ....
sorry for all the troubles that I've made ....
I am leave with a heart of gratitude and embrace with lesson that I've learn in the past ..
i would continue to learning to become excel in what I am doing ... especially I know my own ability and what I am capable of ........ I will never stop developing, growing, learning and improving. if I have an axe that is completely dull and I don't sharpen it.... it will never gotta work. It takes more than desire to excel, it takes skill and hardwork... Remember you're never wasting time when you're sharpening your ax "....... so suck it up est, that's reality of life.. what i could do is just, moving ahead .. keep changing and discover myself more.......
take everything calmly and starting to take every small little thing ... a chance toward excel

p.s: I've learn that when I am down .... that's only friend and family would hold you on and talk to you, support you always ... so when you'r not happy .. voice up to your beloved one and i've know that is not that hard to face it ...after all ....
thanks ...bestfriend and the woman that i admire the most ....
=)

2 comments:

Juliana said...

what what?? u resigned?

Chin Fern said...

"Remember you're never wasting time when you're sharpening your axe"
~Very enlightening statement. :)

Glad that you found new realisations in life to move forward, improve and do other great things in life!

Keep it up, bestie.