Friday, November 7, 2008

post angry :)

for me I would said :
"Drive carefully
save a car "

THANK GOD
my parents are always nice ..being thoughtful ..
although they still think that i'm a suckzz driver
because they dare not sit in the car whenever I drive .
haha
they accept my reckless everytime
and they'll fix the car problem for me.
and whenever they drive they could give some free lecture
how should I drive a car and bla bla bla
especially my dad, he is a supert careful driver
although drive very very slow--- " Pak Cik driver "
but at least is safe :)
not like me :)


1 thing i'm curious is about
why everybody is driving
they get the P liscene
I have too !!
BUT
within 1 year plus
I could hit my car 15 times from the day I pass until now
scary !! how many tragic will happen
i'm not exaggerate ..IS SERIOUS MATTER
My car being fixed like 6 times already
I think got cursing or something !!
It might be a curse to my car or
a curse towards me ... this stupid driver !!

how could I stop the damage and tragic not to happen again ???

No comments: