Friday, November 14, 2008

Aimless .. hopeless


I'm now sitting on my bed
a lot of questions and doubts just pop into my head
stupid self-esteem lying on the door
start doubting
haih .. feeling like want to cry out to someone
or express to someone
but ......
I just do not know who to call and how to express my feeling
i just realized that as we grow up, people tend to keep things to themselves a nd
is kinda hard to just burst out so easily to anyone ..anybody
especially from the inside ....
hope that I have somewhere to hide from all my problems
and hope that I could have someone to rely on
someone that could read me without me saying any words.
tears just rolling in my eyes
speechless
i do really hope that I could just talk to my parents and
share with them .. how pathetic I am
but I can't
what I could do is just throwing temper to them
maybe is my way to get attention from them
and they know that something has happen to me
and leave me alone ..
I hope to see the sunshiine again
I felt that my shoulder is so so heavy
I miss the shadow of stranger ...


No comments: