Monday, May 5, 2008

Tonight, listen to Jay's song hundred times, repeat and repeat again. hehex. Some of his songs really can touch your heart, and feel lonely like you are all alone
Jeez ! the skies is raining out of sudden and I'm lost. This couples of days, I am so so LOST, I'm like dunno who am I, do not know the stranger. esther tee inside me, my soul.
Jeez, i just have my haircut, i'm struggling whether I should highlight my hair, it cost about RM160 this is not the main reason but as everybody know, dyer is bad for your hair, it will weaken your hair and your sculpt.
hehe.. don't worry be happy!
i just finish my hatred subject exam, IT. hehe. But is already finished, I have tried my best to study and answered my paper.
I miss my sister, I need someone to talk to. she is the one!

1 comment:

SY said...

hey hey link me!! i m saix!