Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday

I just drop down my phone after called dee, thx for your defends it really meants alot, I hate backs-stapping maybe because i'm the one who got the fire shot from the back. Nah, actually it doesn't matter, is a time for me to actually to see myself that isn't i'm so shit! and brainless! haha, can't admit that sometimes i just hate myself why doing these.and think it seriously that next time better just shut up my mouth and better not to be offensive or making any lame jokes.
so happy today saw 2 birthday girls and give them a surprise. Whoo, a surprise really fun man, like unexpected and actually is well planned.
1st i went to Ruby, my lecturer birthday party with the seniors they are fun and friendly, they are nice people. thanks alot for the surprise party for Ms.Ruby. although we just got KFC but really have a great time with them. thanks a lot and thanks for making so much fun. Sometimes you just need time to cope with them.
2nd my Phey hehe we pakat with her mum and sneak into her room and give her a surprise. Yohoo, everytime she is the one who making jokes but these time we make fun of her.

No comments: