Monday, May 26, 2008

Holidays plan

Whee, enjoying my holidays!! I promised that I will update my pic right, so i'm going to do it now.
My holidays just one week. sad right. Just one week with a dozen of assignments.
Nevermind, at least have the short break.
my holidays plan

Monday and tuesday: going to finish up my task and have some inside thought and practice my instrument and piano.
wednesday to friday : Wei Jin and me are going to Alor Setar, maybe Langkawi to visit Veen Dee's family, Joel, Jeff and Ann.
Friday night : youth's party in Lily's house
Saturday :Borrrrrring PM class until 12 then watch NARNIA !
If got chance I want to meet up Yen Theng and Sin yee,
I want call Sui Yen check out whether she is still alive in Kampar, miss her alot, alot.
last photo with her before she left, love you princess Africa

No comments: