Sunday, June 6, 2010

El-Shaddai. More than enough


in lack of nothing.
I am a discontented person i could say, because i've always ask for more whenever I compare with others. i am greedy
I am a person who always ask for more, I want the best among all.
but now gratefully counting my blessing, I have more than enough.
Everything that my parents had given me,
Everything that my friends had given me,
Everything my God had given me,
in lack? not really. Totally don't understand what is in lack in my life.
I shall always remember story of the greedy dog and the bones.
never ask for more
look at the things you already in your hand, it's all full of blessing.
What do you want to ask for more?

Everything I have is more than enough, everything I owned it's better than the best.
i hope I could spread and share the blessing.


No comments: