Saturday, October 31, 2009

carved

" Some memories are meant to keep
frame the beautifulness of the time of blossom
right inside of every heart i'll there is something is still there
which are unforgettable "

maybe I still .. maybe I am not ...
sometimes you notice that love is just like a wind, the breeze flew across ..
you'll miss the feeling, felt like missing something somehow in someway
just that little something .....
it is that special someone that is so unforgettable just across your mind
your eye gaze will become soften, maybe face put on a smile or a frown
that space it is still there maybe I am waiting ... waiting
maybe its foolish but I am not struggling anymore ..
I don't think that is hoping .. but it is just like watching a flower waiting for the time bloom
Maybe a lot of people would just come across my mind
but deep inside our heart
we know there is someone, someone special one who belongs to the heart
So i don't force myself to forget certain thing ever again because that's was bitter .
so just let it be .. put in the deepest corner ...
paint some color inside the corner of my heart ...

No comments: