Wednesday, April 2, 2008

updated..

the reason why I didn't updated my blog is because something bothering my mind and I felt like the days were dull and full of boredom. But i knew that I have to get rid of that kind of feeling and energize myself and arrange all my thought of course. What actually I'm doing, and what am I chasing for. Last night have a really good conversation with my childhood friend.really have a great time you know sometimes you need to listen fully listen and no addition comments or put on any words.JUST LISTEN all the content and really think about how they are actually doing recently.
give them courage, that's is what friends meant for right?although friends cannot last forever, but as long as you appreciate every moments with your friends.take everyday like the end of your life.
although is was just memories no matter sad,happy, all are part of our life.friends brighten my days
I really think that I am enjoying my single life, who cares about coupling or having a spouse.so I decided not to think about you and cannot let you bothering my every single day. I have already decided not want to see you or intend to met you again. and you don't even care. haha so get alive est. enjoy and be contented enjoy my every single day.

3 comments:

Name: Juanita said...

I'm so sorry. i've changed my blog link again.http://jua-juanitaooi.blogspot.com/

Chin Fern said...

Est. I know who you are referring to. But I really would want to encourgae you to take the step! You have got what it takes! Just be yourself! Now because you want to avoid 'your friend', you become so not yourself anymore. The Est I know is siao chaboh, that says 'hi' to anybdy sahaja. Like siao kia like that. Why be afraid right? But whatever it is, I wish you all the best. =)
If you want to find someone to take to, you can lean on me. =)

Unknown said...

Thanks babe !!!