Wednesday, April 23, 2008

bad day

i woke up today, find that many stuff that ruin my days.
first: i gained weight
second: my mum didn't told me that I should drive my sister and I just woke up in a rush
third: after I had changed my formal clothes have my breakfast while i were driving. you know what! a piece of blueberry jam drop on my white white collar shirt! pissed me off! I got to go back and changed
forth : I got 4 hours of sociology class tomorrow, and I have already promised my friends I got to eat lunch with them at 12pm tomorrow, so I will break my promise again
fifth: I brought my laptop to college and actually I do not need it !
sixth: nagged by my father because I bought some amways' products cost about RM500, I bought a set of facial things and my drinking protein and nothing.and he is the one who paid for it.
life ain't easy and sometimes really sick with it.
no choice still choose to stay happie and rejoice for every good and bad things in your life right??
hehe.. i'll get alive tomorrow! yeapiee!!

1 comment:

Juliana said...

aiyo.. tak ape la..
1. gain weight - u're so lucky u hav food to eat.
2. woke up in a rush - shows that u're energetic.
3. blueberry jam on collar - its a design.
4. broke a promise - at least didnt break ur leg.
5. brought ur laptop but didnt use - exercise ur muscle.
6. nagged by ur dad - train ur hearing.
conclusion is, i dono wat m i talking about.
cheer up! God bless!