Thursday, January 24, 2013

I believe



I am just a girl who look strong on the outside, but actually I am vulnerable many people said thats just the mask you wearing to hide something. Yes I admit that, the weakness not to look into my eyes. Now I am pursuing something, at least for now I now what I want it's more to soul and spirit. Only the toughness inside and the training inward make us real strong. For the past I've been out of rule break the rule of love, deeply fall in love once. Just once, broken once, that's enough. I want to find something more this year onwards, it might be to find back the core of my life. I knew that I am not a person who need to worry about the material things, pay bills. I am thankful for that, but I knew who I made to be since I was young, I want to become a career women like my mum. It has been a long time I forgot since when I don't write anymore. Maybe this is the time I've decided to face me, myself. Have the courage slowly discover what I want bit by bit, pieces by pieces. “我要成为外柔内坚的女人。”

No comments: