Sunday, December 12, 2010

happening


Happening. Hmmm, try to define "happening".. Is "happening" really define by photos that you'r in?party you went for ?When was the most happening day that you remember? try to find discover some "happening event" in our daily life you would see things much more differently. Every day can be a "happening event". You are the one who create it and make it HAPPEN. A memorable pleasant dinner, for me today, shop around the vintage furniture shop with some friends who also interested in design and decorations.
My next target social network would be finding some people who have the same passion as mine. Since I am back in PG already, I really want to learn more about technical stuff about photography. Okay ! find a clique will be my #1 next year resolution and MAKE IT HAPPEN BABE !

No comments: