Thursday, July 15, 2010

uninvited guest.

she is a friend who at the entrance of my world .. that's what she said.
She is a friend who know about friendship,
she thought me about friendship,
When she is angry with me, she said:
" I don't know what estee thinking about, I am confused"
She says I am a person who does not give in easily, a person where I never open my heart to anyone easily. true ........
However, she said she took two years to know the true me. after spending lots of time together, all the cold war, argument, laughter, embrace.
well, after two years. she walks in. Everytime she could just be my mind reader, without I saying anything, she helps me to finish it.
she is friend who knows me so well. a friend that I really treasure.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she be lover too?

Unknown said...

nope. anonymous..

Haru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haru said...

You've quite found a treasure there. real friends seems hard to find these days. I've went to college,graduated and employed, yet friends whom i truly consider as real and true" are the friends whom i met way back in high school.

Unknown said...

Yea friend just like you put on a treasure on board - friendship.
=)
you would find if you open your heart and get people closer to your heart. cheeers

Haru said...

Thanks. i think i just got a piece of advice there. reflecting, i though i must have unintentionally shun my heart away from people. anyways hehe :P

i like your tumbler entries. sincere and heartfelt :)