Sunday, January 10, 2010

escapee to fantasy world


Have you ever felt that you want a self-escape as in escape from everything
every self-dissatisfaction, frustration, reality, problems
and just want to lose control ....and have really want to indulge into"fun"without hesitation
because don't want to face yourself, and lied to yourself that " I just wanna had some fun"
but actually i am feeling empty inside.
and the first thing I woke up in the morning
I'd realized no matter what i am still here standing on my world
with a headache and buzzing ears.
and I think that wow. ... it's totally different person i was last night and this morning.
just like have a personality disorder between morning and midnight.
just happened to me like countless times
but .........I just realized ...........
it's just about the great escape from "me" and get lost in a fantasy.
and still have to pick up and face it after all

No comments: