Monday, July 21, 2008

Holidays !

During the holidays I hope for a vacation, a place where I really like totally isolated so that I could actually have time to arrange my thought and is a chance for me to reflect what is actually life priorities for me? maybe just a brief walk to take a few new fresh air actually could refresh mine mind and a lot a lot more ..
but I knew is impossible for me to go ALONE !!! because i need to care about my own safety and do not really wants my parents to worry ..
Wohoo .. what to do?
Hmm ...
nowaday keep raining . my mood is just like the rain, bring out my sorrows and when I look back I do realized that I am not who I was ..
(listen to the song title " KISS THE RAIN" over and over again)

but I could see my life is not a black hole
I just need guidance and the light .. who will be?

No comments: