Thursday, June 5, 2008

Love that bind us together

got billie there :)
not whole, but impart... no Billie there
friends that only feel by heart
friendship and sister's love
a bunch of friends who grow with me, forgiveness and acceptance
friends that always right there to hold you
they make me smile





friend is like you feel comfortable with your friends, no matter wht you do.
They understand THAT"S you .. that's y I feel "ME" when I was with them. I found myself.
I LOVE you all, really really miss you all.

p.s:
I won't give the words "forever friends"for you, my friend
but I appreciate you every moment in my life.
i am grateful that I have you in my life
I knew that I met you in my life is not an coincidence
Is amazing that we all are difference,
but because of LOVE that bind us together

thanks for your forgiveness and accept me as a part of your life
we went thru moments that were good and bad,
even moments that were happy and sad.
you suported me when i was in tears,
we stuck together when we were in fear,
we do not have to say a word to each other yet a glance or a smile can pass on deep intimacy and "knowing."



its really sad that it had to be this way,that we will separate one day
miles away cant keep us apart,
'cause you'll always be in my heart, my love always be in you .:,(

No comments: